Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Quite good

Gets a little boring after a bit tho, o and i found a cheat

If u don't wanna know a cheat then don't read this bit poohead

If u just press ALT the mouse stops dead, move to the end, and press alt agen, and u just jump there and win...

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Probably the best beat em up on the net

This game is awesome, not too hard but not too easy either. The breakdancer sometime spazzes out though, he wouldn't stop shooting me once, i couldn't even get up before he shot me again, maybe a blocking move or a desperation move like in disoderly would have been kule, still the game rocks ass!

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Damn good game

the ninja level was the best, the clinging to walls thing was awesome

Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

was quite addictive, but boring at the same time

it was far too easy though, make the next one harder, and also, when there finally is a crash, i couldn't even see it!

Super Marco, Level 003 Super Marco, Level 003

too short

It was good, just too short. why not just make one big game? or at least make the single levels bigger?

Pigeon Hunter Pigeon Hunter

Pretty dam gud

I liked it alot, and it was funny how he doesn't point his gun where you want him to when he's pissed, lol. I got 3750 and without picking up one beer! Only problem I found was that certain pidgeons won't die...a welcome addition to the pidgeon shooting genre, hope you make a sequel. Maybe there could be an ammo gauge and ammo falls from the sky?

Crazy Chopper Re-release Crazy Chopper Re-release

Was good

I think a few things need improving though, if you make another one:

chopper need to move left and right faster
needs a restart button during play

other than that, it was good.

exfuga responds:

thanks, I think i agree with you on the horizontal movement, it's a little stressful. But what do you mean by a restart button? Because there is a play again button that appears after you submit your highscore. But yeah, maybe I'll add one somewhere else.

Windows VD Windows VD

LOL

very good, shows the frequent problems of windows that you get, lol. keep at it.

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

I think 3 tens and a 9 constitute more than a 7, but thank you.

Stick Shooting Stick Shooting

very good

few things that could make it better though.

It was too easy, i only got hit once in the entire game, make the enemies fire faster.

Try to make the enemies move upwards, rather than appearing instantly.

You can fire through walls, lol. dunno how you could fix that, but its summat to look at.

Other than that, a good game. good animations when they die. good luck