Chavs Chavs

LOL this song describes chavs so well

I saw this a while ago, but i'd forgotten how funny it was, its getting more and more relevant as the chav plague rises. Can you imagine how many of them there's gonna be in a few years, they all have about 6 kids by the time they're 16. They need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Violently. And that american who was dissing the english, feck off. We're better than you. Cept for chavs, they drag our country down a bit.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

woah...

That must have taken you so long...I think when you have made a half decent flash movie yourself, you can appreciate other people's work alot more, but this is on a whole new level, and you can really appreciate the hard work you have put into this. The animation was smooth, and the drawing's were awesome, you definately have a future in animating...

The only fault i can pick is that it didn't have a loading bar, and i only have 56k, so i had to keep watching split seconds of it.

Matrix Lessons Matrix Lessons

suprisingly ok

i was put off by the crappy load screen, i thought it was gonna be totally crap, but it wasn't all that bad, you got some good drawing skills, and for a first it was quite good, keep at it. oh, and whats the name of the music? the text at the end was cool.

Tag Tag

You got some skills

The drawings and movement was good, you just need a story or something, keep at it though.

My Name Is Kyle My Name Is Kyle

woot

i gave this a 5!:D
It wasn't very good, but it doesn't deserve to get blammed, keep at it!

RupeeClock responds:

THANK YOU! :D

I don't care if the score is not so good, but so long as it survives the portal I'll be happy! :D

team laser explosion 3 team laser explosion 3

woot

yay, near first review, bob rocks a fat one!

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

ROFL

lol, that is sum funny shit, nice one.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Lol

Watched this on your site yesterday, it kicks ass. lol, nice one.

Billy The Stick Billy The Stick

you complete idea stealer

this is such a total rip-off of shoot out from miniclip.com.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

brilliant

very funny, one of the best drawing animations i have seen, good work